Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Not so Mello, The interview

1. First bike? Trek 8000

2. Pancakes or French Toast? If the Grizz is making French Toast I'm in!

3. Train solo or with friends? Depends on what kind of shape I'm in.

4. If you designed a bike, what would you put on the head badge? A can of MelloYello

5. Electric, waxing, razor, fuzzy? Fuzzy 99% of the time.

6. What race are you most proud of and why? Probably Afton Alps a few years ago. I ended up being really motivated to race because my dad was there and my mom was battling cancer. I ended up something like 7th overall and 1st in my age group.

7. What is your favorite pre-race meal? I get nervous before a race so I usually go light. Peanut butter toast, banana

8. Your significant other is bitten by a zombie. What do you do? Run like Hell!

9. Transformers or Star Wars? Star Wars

10. Why do you ride in groups? And why do you wear matching outfits? So my teammates do all the work as I sit on the back. I am a true wheel sucker. Its what I do best.

11. How did you get such a lucrative contract with BCR? We are in negotiations currently. So on the advice of my agent i cannot comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's my lucrative contract!