Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wow!

So I logged in my first 1/2/3 at Opus. Man What a difference. It's nice not to have to worry about sketchy riders, and the speed, this is why I love racing.

I was pretty stoked to not get shelled off the back and with 2 to go I decided that hanging out in the pack was too comfy. Nothing stellar, but tried to make my way up to the front and do some work. I really didn't do much, but I tried.

If I race next week I think I'll just stay in the group and reserve what I can for Ken Woods.

I say it every year, this is the best sport!

Side note: Bantle, what happened?

5 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

Way to keep in there for the first Opus 1/2/3

Wiki said...

Thanks!

I hope I wasn't the sketchy rider in the bunch.

I'm looking forward to next week! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice Work! Way to mix it up!

Mike Lalla said...

Good job Wiki. Lets get some points next week!!! YOU CAN DO IT

Wiki said...

Yeah we'll see, it would be nice. But I'l expecting the pace to be a bit higher next weeek.

Of course I'll be faster next week too.

I need to score some points before Tuffy does, that's for sure!