Saturday, April 05, 2008

And everything was right again...


What can I Say. It was a perfect day for a ride. Dan was the only brave sole to venture out with me today. Thanks Dan for making it out. I would have eased up too much had I gone by myself. And yes, I did chase Dan around for a little bit. Riding strong man!


We left the school at about 10:30 headed down toward Spring Park west to Watertown up over to Maple Plain, then up to Loretto and then back into Wayzata. Just shy of 50 miles. My legs were feeling it. Stopped at Caribou for a coffee and rode Dan back to his car. I lied Dan. I went out for another 12 miles to stretch my legs getting my total over 60.


The nice weather brought out the riders, Looners, Flanders, some Hut riders, Gear West, Tonka and Silver. This is the best time of year if you ask me.


See ya all out around Afton tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, you lying liar.

Anonymous said...

Rock Stars!

Adam said...

Sweet headphones....