Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Let me tell you why I suck as a bike racer...

...I'm like water, I can't pick it up.

Sure I haven't raced since Ken Woods, well, I didn't really race, I pretty much dropped out. So that would put me back to the 1st Opus of the season. There I at least finished with the 1/2/3 group, whoopee.

Yet I still expect to do well in a 1/2/3 event even though I haven't really raced this season and I'm a newbie to cat 3. So yes, my castle is in the sky with no real foundation on the ground.

So it's back to the drawing board to see if I can figure out some way of salvaging my season. I just feel real bad about letting my teammates down.

But just like my lacrosse coach used to say,"It's time to get nasty!"
------
-Updated this morning-

Wah wah. Blah blah.

This always makes me feel better:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4415484536180232877&q=the+all+blacks&pr=goog-sl&hl=en

5 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

just keep up the racing and never mind about the rest. race hard, take some chances, etc. it'll all come together.

Wiki said...

Thanks. I suppose I shouldn't come home and blog after a weak result, but if I didn't I'd probably never write anything.

Guess I was whinning a little too much...

SickBoy said...

keep at it Marc, things will come around for you.

Adam said...

Just quit already....



or come back to the dirt.

Wiki said...

That is tempting...

I guess we'll see how Afton goes on Sunday...