Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Would you look at that...

I don't know what to think of this. Pressure or motivation.

I'll go with motivation.

I've kinda stalled out, like most, when it comes to blogging. But with a write up like this it's got me back in the buzz of the blogoshpere. Not to mention we have about a month until Oxbow so it's about time we all start chatting it up a bit.

Quick side note: Kudos to The Bike Throw Dot Com! I hear you're a little fed up with some of the feedback you've received. I'm sure some of it has been helpful but then there is always those clods that think they know how you should run the show. F 'em! All 3+ of you do a great job! And although Tim won't want to hear it, it's nice to have our own local Velo News.

Keep it up!

So this write up has got me thinking about cat 3's now and I realize that I don't know too many of the riders coming from a mainly mtb background. I found the matrix that BTDC created very helpful, though still I find myself anxious to race with the 3's. I will no doubt get dropped in the 1-2-3 race at opus at the beginning of the season. It's what I do. But hopefully after supporting my teammates my legs will come around mid way through the season so I can be competitive.

Guess I need to start training now. Damn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats - you're almost notorious. I'd love to get a mention on BTDC, but they don't feature commuters very often. I'm going to forgive you for that last post, if only because you finally linked to my awesome blog.

tyboty

Wiki said...

What awesome blog?

You mean mine? Ha ha!