Friday, March 21, 2008

Salty

So I, like everyone else, was looking forward to Oxbow to open my season. Guess not huh. It's too bad that the promoters weren't able to pull things off this year. The one question that's floating around in my head is, why didn't they communicate this to anyone so that someone else could maybe pick it up. It could have been an opportunity for a few smaller clubs to band together to make it happen. I suppose there was more to it than just having the resources to pull it off.

Oh well. That's the way it goes sometimes.

The downside, I won't be able to start racing until Ken Woods. I have friends (if you can call them that) in town (ruining my race weekend) from Maryland during Durand. That just leaves me more time to train right? Yeaaaaaaa! I'm sick of training. Not that it's been intense but I really haven't stopped training except for a couple weeks after Cross Nationals. 90% of it has been indoors (read boring). And this snow isn't helping. I need to freakin race!

In lieu of Oxbow, would anyone consider the Finchford Roubaix?

------

This just in...

LGR has canceled event X

No comments: