Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ahhhhhhh!

Like a day at the spa. OK, I don't know what that's like but it seemed fitting. That's what riding today felt like. It was my first real ride outdoors this season and it was long over due.

Rode for over a couple hours around Afton with Mr. Roy himself Russ Loucks today. It's not everyday that I'm able to get someone out my way to ride. In this case he had already planned on riding out here and I jumped all over the opportunity to not ride be myself. Thanks Russ for letting me tag along. The wind was a little strong coming from the south so finding cover in the valley was key. That's probably why my legs are burning a little bit, but I'm not complaining. I was pretty impressed with how I felt out there and looking forward to getting some more in tomorrow.

You know the season is around the corner when you start seeing more riders on the road. Came across some Tonka riders, GP and I think a Dakota Cycles rider and a hand full of others. Hard to tell who's who in our winter gear.

Look for you all tomorrow around Afton!

No comments: