Sunday, November 04, 2007

2nd to last



Well today I tried my hand at the A Race. All I can say is thanks to the crew at Grumpy's/LGR. You guys put on a hell of a race with the sweetest course! It really felt euro. Like I know what that means... Anyway, the course was so much fun that I didn't even realize how bad I was sucking for my first A race. Thank you!

www.skinnyski.com


I'd write up something for a race report but my cold and lack of training really put me into a not so comfortable place today. I can't remember much except thinking how cool this course was. There was a little mud :P that kicked my butt. Did anyone ride that ditch every time? I managed to ride it on laps 1 and 2 but made friends with the Earth on lap 3 and decided to dismount and run it the rest of the race.

www.skinnyski.com


Again, I went out too hard from the start and faded back, and back, and back. Oh well, I wasn't expecting much on the day but my goal was to not come in last place. Job done!

I want to give a shout out to everyone who cheered me on today; The Fam, Pete, Dan, Ben, Jay, Kristy, Rob, Leslie, Ty, Jean, and it sounded like others. It really helps on days like today.

Next up:

Milaca ( maybe)
State Championships
Nationals

No comments: