Friday, June 30, 2006

Too much time away from the bike?

Well after about two weeks off from being sick and out of town on business I will attempt to get back to business. I guess I really have only a week to get back into shape for Mt. Kato. This race has treated me well in the past and I'd like to keep that going. I could be really stressed about being off the bike for so long but I think it will be good for me. And yes, I am going through withdrawal. I'm looking forward to riding tomorrow and paying for my absence. Should be a great day.

So with that out of the way, what the hell is going on with the Pro Peloton? Basso, Ullrich gone. That sucks for everyone else but rules for tea Red, White and Blue. It's going to be a fight between either Hincapie(I hope) or Popo and Landis.

No comments: