Sunday, October 19, 2008

Racin' @ the Y

Wow what a day!?

Nice weather and a pretty good venue I thought.

I'm kinda a fan of off-camber and turny courses so I enjoyed the course that Big Wheel Flyers setup today.

It was a big day for my team today too. Ty got 16th in the 4's. This was his 1st cross race ever, NICE work Ty! Dan ended up 5th in the 45+ race, awesome! And yours truly finished the day in 10th, eh! Need more power.

Nice work guys! Let's keep the Orange train rollin'.

Next weekend I won't let you pass me Jason. At least that's my goal anyway. You either Kolyn. :)

1 comment:

Tyboty said...

Yeah that was a fun course. And it was my first 'cross race EVER, not just this year. CX is super fun - a little like Mtb, but faster, and a more sustained effort. Next Sunday I should have time to hang around and see more of the other races.