Saturday, July 21, 2007

No TGC for me :(

Thanks to some idiot during my commute home last night my Jetta's all busted up. Stopped on 94 on my way back to Woodbury and this dumb ass lady rear ends me. She smacked me hard enough to shove me into the car in front, Jeep w/ a receiver hitch, which smashed my front end. It started smoking so I had it towed. Needless to say I was pretty pist (note the colorful language today). My back is a little sore and since I was getting over a cold I picked up after Dakota, I decided to bag my dreams of getting any upgrade points. Thanks Bizatch!

Hope you all did well and come back in one piece.

Please hit me up with some race reports so I can get my fix racing vicariously though y'all.

---

BTW

I had a pretty good feeling that it was going to come done to Vino (sans injury), Cadel and Levi after today's TT. Those were my top 3 for the Tour this year. Some don't think that Levi has is to be a Tour contender i.e. Super Rookie, I think you're all wrong. Now he will show you how wrong you are. Wait for it...

That said, my money is on Cadel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, the story of the day has to be Rasmussen pulling a TT out of his a$$ - still in yellow! My money is still on Kloden, that is if Vino and Kloden actually work together.

ToGC quickie race report: Masters 4/5 was combined with Regular 4/5s (so we would have actually been in the same race!). No major gutterball. We still had 40 people going into the finish line. About 200 meters to go another friggin crash happens just a few riders ahead. My awesome mountain biking skillz allowed me to avoid riding over some guy's head, but ruined my chance at a glorious 20th place finish.

Wiki said...

Any idea who won both 4/5's and Masters 4/5's?

Anonymous said...

Results are posted on the mcf.net message board. They separated the results by class and I ended up with 11th. But, my "time trial" finish was near DFL. Wow, do I suck at those!