Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dehydrated = No Recovery

Hollywood circuit race last night was hot. And apparently I wasn't ready for the heat. Took off on the last lap to breakaway and soon realized something wasn't right. I just couldn't go. Sorry team. :(

Otherwise Silver had a great showing last night in the Masters 4/5 with Wally taking 3rd and all the other moves. It was awesome racing with so many teammates. I had a blast even though I stunk it up. We'll get LSC next time.

Who's going to the Tour of Granite Country? I'm planning on doing the RR 4/5's non Masters. See ya up there! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm signed up for Saturday's RR and TT in Masters 4/5. How come you don't want to "stink it up" with me in the Masters 4/5, instead of doing the sketchy-riders-and-sandbaggers Open 4/5 race?

Wiki said...

Cause I've been riding reg. 4/5's all year. Why change now? I did the masters at Dakota but I guess I'm used to racing with the youger pups.

Mike Lalla said...

;) keeps you young Dan.

Long time no se buddy.

Anonymous said...

Well maybe we'll see each other up at Tour of Granite, eh? We're all racing in different races though. Sniff, sniff. Remember when we were all in the same crit in St. Cloud last year?

Oh, the old days of yore ...