Monday, March 19, 2007

My favorite time of year




Death to all snow I say!

It's time to ride once more (outside).

I don't know about you but I love the first of the spring training rides. Obviously the warm temps are nice but being able to smell things again is nice too.

Wrap it all up into one smell--the earth, mud, grass, flowers. Wait, did I say flowers? Sure, I'm man enough to say that right? Okay maybe I should say plants. That's better.

Alright, this post is going south quick! Time to talk about something more manly.

Got it!

My Jedi Bike Training is almost complete. I'm feeling stronger than ever before. Time to throw down!

You ready?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think with your training that you could take those people in a sprint -- maybe.

Wiki said...

Ooooooooh no!

You should know better than to judge someone by their bike or clothes Dan.

Anonymous said...

Are you sayin something about my bike or clothes?

You're right. I think the one in the yellow shirt is the next Pantani. Watch out.

Wiki said...

I think he looks more like Andy.

And the one in the pink looks like Scott.

Oooh Burn.

Mike Lalla said...

Think fast, think fast... You must be fast. Marc Iowa is 10 days away. Instead of your Jedi training maybe you should actually ride your bike. Ouch. ;) Go to GP.