Friday, May 16, 2008

How 'bout some pics?

I will be the first to tell you how lame my blog has been as of late. I've been lazy. So here are some pics of the bachelor party I was at and some other random pics just to make it all look nice and get you up to date. Notice the lack of true cycling pics. Here's Cooper for Chinese New Year

Here he is at Disney World, I kinda feel this way right now. 'Cause of all the miles I'm putting in.

You mess with me and I'll send Moose and Rocco here to bust your knees


These are my new Specialized shades, very nice, they look better on Fin

Happy Mothers Day, NOT!

This guy just got back from Cheq. He came in like 10th I think. BTW, it's full carbon fiber.


This is what happened last weekend, oh the carnage!

At the Radio Head concert, which was awesome BTW!


Here's a good shot of how big the Verizon Wireless Center was. I was impressed
As you can see, there was some drinking involved which led to my great idea of pulling out the permanent marker. He got tagged pretty good. You should have seen his arms. He looked like Dennis Rodman. The marker is classic move, my personal favorite. So, don't get drunk around me...

The flight home, Ooch!

4 comments:

Adam said...

Nice update.
What do you guys do for Chinese New Year?

Wiki said...

We go over to Chritine's Uncles. Eat a bunch of chinese food, they all scream 'gung hey fat choi'. I know that's not how you spell it. But I know you know what that means.

SickBoy said...

that's not racist or anything

Wiki said...

Andy, that's not racist. That's what we do. WE also play Moa Jung. I'm not making a joke here. Christine is part Chinese. And you call yourself a friend> Pff!