Saturday, January 12, 2008

Guess who's back?...

The PALMS!

Not sure on the details or even where the race was, but Shawn Palmer just won his first major boardercross title in over 9 years! I was just able to catch the bottom half of the race, NICE!

This may not be a big deal to any of you but it's nice to see this old dog come back and spank the young pups. I had a chance to hang out with him when he was in town to promote a boardercross that Erik's put on several years ago. Before that he was kinda someone I looked up to when I though I was going to be a big downhiller during my mountain bike days. He's had a few rough years and been down on his luck. I hope this will be a major turning point for him, Again.

Anyway, Nice job!

Time to breakout the gold suit again...

--------------

Side note:
I was able to score Hoigaard's it's first win of 2008.

That's right. I was able to take the line in a sprint. They just couldn't hold my wheel...

...OK. It was a race simulation on my trainer, but a wins a win right?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your still racing. You still ride for parkpre? Love the star wars link.
You old boss!

Wiki said...

Which old boss is this? I've had a few.

Initials would do the trick

Anonymous said...

You still part of the 72nd street trike posse assassins? Dissapointed those clues didn't work! Ha Ha

Wiki said...

Milk Toast?

Wiki said...

How the hell are ya?

How's Rado!?

Anonymous said...

going good! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Get my email from iceman and shoot me a message! Can't believe he is having a baby!

Wiki said...

Ya that's pretty crazy. Can't wait to her.