Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's official

More pain and torture in my future. I've moved up a notch to cat 3.

Hell ya!

Now onto better things, like cross. After taking a year long break--I'm baaaaaaack!
I'll start it off with B's and see when I'll be able to hang with the A's. Of course that means I'll have to race with Paul again. :

I hear that Sickboy is making a come back too. Or did he race cross last year. I guess I thought the whole world stood still while I wasn't racing. Maybe not?

Mud, Sweat, Cold and Vomit...

...Awesome!

Make sure you all make it out to the Hollywood cross clinic on the 9th!

6 comments:

Tuffy said...

The organizers of the Grumpy's CX are still waiting for you to comment to an appearance...

Wiki said...

Where do I make my comment?

Tuffy said...

I meant "commit"...shit

Mike Lalla said...

I'ms a techure

Wiki said...

You get the course running through the velodrome and I'm there!

Tuffy said...

The course is running through the velodrome. See you on Nov 4.