Thursday, October 12, 2006

What do Mapei and Bobby Gordon have in common?

NASCAR

Yup, it's true. There was some bantering going on the mfc forum, I think, about car racing and which was the best Indy, F1, Rally, Nascar etc. Well, the #7 car of Bobby Gordon will be flying the Mapei brand name across the hood (bonnet) at Lowes Speedway this weekend.

I found this humorous do to the fact that most cyclist, I believe we're talkin road cyclists, thought that NASCAR was too much of a redneck sport.

My neck must be a little red then.

Here's another little fun fact. The group that managed the Posties US Postal Service Cycling Team also managed the Nestle car.

Who's the redneck now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be spending a lot of time on the couch these days... ROOOOOMMMMMMM over and over...

Wiki said...

Actually I haven't watch much NASCAR this year.